Friday, September 24, 2010

A little bit about me.

So my particular passion is health and fitness, and I think I am fairly well versed in that regard. I love going to the movies, though I'm no movie buff/critic/aficionado. I've been a student of biomedical science for several years now. I listen to a lot of electronic music, mostly trance/hard trance/hardstyle. But my appreciation for music is comprehensive and diverse some of my favourite non-electronic artists being The Police, and naturally Sting, INXS when Hutchence was the lead, Clapton, Luciano Pavarotti, Andrea Bocelli, Sarah Brightman, Dream Theater, Electric Six, and pretty much everything from the Classical and Romantic periods. I read a lot of sci-fi, fantasy and political philosophy. Big coffee, scotch and beer drinker.

Quick summary off the top of my head. If anybody actually cared, feel free to inquire further in to any of those topics. I love to discuss.

6 comments:

  1. Okay I'll be lookig forward to hearing what you have to say

    ReplyDelete
  2. What school are you getting your degree at?

    ReplyDelete
  3. University of Queensland mate. What about you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can remember INXS from the 90s they were crazy like CnC Dance Party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. on the political philosophy side, have you read Utopia?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not. But I love recommendations. I'll see to reading it as soon as possible. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete